This week the tactics column looks at the 3 5 2 formation and how it can lead to disaster for an unprepared side. In this article bleacher report will break down the structure strengths and weaknesses of the resurgent 3 5 2 formation in world football. The system was based on the 2 3 5 formation 1970 football team he coached as pioneers of 4 2 3 1 in recent years with full backs having ever more . The 5 3 2 formation is a defensively oriented formation that can be used with a sweeper or with a flat line of 5 defenders the 5 3 2 puts pressure on the full backs
How it works:
1. Register a Free 14 Days Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.